Monday, December 8, 2008

To Blog or Not To Blog

Is that the question?

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, and/or readers comments on my blog entries.

Sometimes blogging is tough. Although I am not sure it should be this tough seeing as how I have only been doing it for four whole days.

I guess coming up with something compelling each day is much more challenging than I thought. Of course, since this blog is in its infancy, there probably aren't too many folks wasting five minutes of their life reading it.

At the end of the day, my goal is to challenge you, inspire you or entertain you.

What gives me the audacity to think I can do any of those things? Perhaps my stellar ability to plagiarize Shakespeare like a mofo.

To be honest I am not really sure, but I do hope that through my virtual dialog I can reach out and touch at least one person. Kate Beckinsale wouldn't be bad, but I am making Much Ado About Nothing, as usual.

You know, I told my buddy Henry V times that gentlemen in England now-a-bed shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here to read my blog, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that read this blog with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

If I didn't inspire you or entertain you with this, then at the very least I can recommend you check out Kenneth Branagh's movies from Shakespearse's works - Hamlet, Much Ado About Nothing and Henry V.

1 comment:

Julie Sowles said...

Don't forget to check out Branagh's "Peter's Friends" and "Dead Again". Branagh is the embodiment of J.K. Rowling's Gilderoy Lockhart character in "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets." The man rocks EVERY role, not just Will's works.