Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ask and It Is Given

Up until very recently in my 43 years of physical existence, I have struggled to ‘find’ my life’s direction.

Can you relate?

It is through studying concepts like those described in Ask and It Is Given that I have been able to discover that I have only to follow my internal alignment system, i.e., my emotions, as they are what provide my life’s direction. I don’t have to figure it out in my head and then set out to find it, because following my emotions is like putting myself on autopilot. Everything I want and need is already there, and when I do those things that I enjoy and I experience enjoyable emotions, I am by default following my life’s direction. My mind-body-spirit already know what my life direction is and my emotions around the choices I make lead me right where I have been longing to go.

How cool is that?

Who wants more of that? If you do, all you need to do is ask (and it is given).

No comments: